1. What are your favorite type of blog-post to write?
I love to write different lifestyle things. To fashion related posts to recipes. Just about the things that cross my mind at the moment.
2. What are your favorite blogs to read?
I love to read fashion and street style blogs to get inspired. I also love photography and food blogs as well, to get some ideas for a good recipe.
3. How did you pick your blog name?
I choose First Blue Shoes because that is how it all started, with shoes. I love things that are different and things that are not so typical and shoes can make a statement if they are something special. So like I said, it all started with my first blue shoes. I love them!
4. Which beauty blogger is your inspiration?
I don't read that many beauty blogs but I love to read The Beauty Corner and of course my cousins blog Sabrina's Beauty Blog.
5. Name one tip you've learned through another beauty blogger?
Hmm I think I've learnt that your foundation lasts longer when using brushes.
6. What made you make a blog?
I've started writing blog because I always had my desktop full of pictures and stuff that I like and I just wanted to share them and just to have my on little creative little space out there.
7. Do you have a favorite blog post of yours?
Hmm I don't know. If I must pick I think it would be the posts about my last summer in Rab. Because the pictures are so amazing and I want to go there right now. :)
8. Name on pro and one con of being a beauty blogger?
I'm not a beauty blogger so can't really answer that. :)
9. What advice would you give someone dealing with hate?
Hmm I would say just ignore it. Because if you love what you are doing then no hater can stop you.
10. How long does it take you to write a blog post?
I'm not sure really. It depends of what the post is about.
11. What other blogs apart from beauty do you like to read?
Like I said I don't read a lot of beauty blogs, I prefer fashion, food, photography.
12. Who have you made friends with thorough blogging?
This is the best part of blogging, meeting new amazing people. I can say I've been lucky to have meet some great people among the way, that I hope one day we can meet in person.
13. How do you get the ideas for blog post?
I get ideas from a lot of things, It really depends of what I'm writing about. Most of my outfit posts are inspired by other fashion blogers.
14. Who do you tag?
and I tag anyone who wants to do it. And if you do let me know, I would love to read it.
I hope this was interesting and fun to read. :)
Have a great day,
Stay updated with: Bloglovin'/ Twitter/ Fashiolista