Friday, July 29, 2011
Fruits and summer
It's Friday and it's sunny can you believe that? :D
I've been so busy lately working and with some papers for school that I hadn't got the time to do some outfit posts or any post. I've been missing it so much and missing you of course. :) So now I'm back with regular posting.
Today I leave you with this gorgeous picture from one of my favorite summer fruit melon.
Which is your favorite summer fruit?
And also would like to thanks to Jos from My Pretty Pink Journal for passing me this cute award! It is the cutest!
- I don't like watermelon (the red one :))
- We have two dogs, one is my sisters and her bf and one is mine and my bf and they are both Chihuahuas (A boy and a girl) :)
- On of my favorite movies when I was a teenager was Legally Blonde. I watched it all the time. :)
- I'm afraid of spiders. EEEkkkkkk
- I used to hate the color red. Now I kind of like it.
- I'm afraid of the sea if I can't see the bottom :/
- I have two cousins that I have never seen in my life other than on Skype. They live in America and I've never been there. Wishing to go there and visit them soon :(
Answer these questions:
Favorite color: Pink and blue can't decide
Favorite song: Hard one.... hmmm. .... Daniel Bedingfield - If your not the one
Favorite dessert: Waffles with chocolate ice cream
What is p*ssing you off: Right now the weather. It doesn't feel like summer at all.
When I'm upset: I go and bake something. With chocolate!!
Favorite pet: Dog
Black and white: Oreo cookie? Yes please.
Biggest fear: To lose the people I love.
Best feature: My hair.
Everyday attitude: Overall I try to be happy and optimistic.
What is perfection: To be successful in what you do.
Guilty pleasure: McDonalds.
Thank you Jos!! Sending you a big hug. And don't forget to check out her awesome giveaway here.
I'm passing this award on to:
Matter Of Style
Kats Love Fashion
Green Tea and Cupcakes
Have a great weekend my sunshines!
Stay updated with: Bloglovin'/ Twitter/ Fashiolista/ Google friend connect (on the right side of the blog)